[ node--page--full.tpl : 'full']
Have you heard about the Breakthrough Breast Cancer Credit Card? As our only official credit card, it has been carefully designed to promote Breakthrough Breast Cancer and provide great value with attractive rates and benefits to cardholders.
Benefits to cardholders
- 0% for up to 12 months from the date your account is opened on balance transfers made in the first 90 days of account opening (3% handling fee)
- 0% for up to 12 months from the date your account is opened, on money transfers into your current account in the first 90 days of account opening (4% handling fee)
- 0% on card purchases for 3 months, from the date your account is opened
- No annual fee
- Free 24-hour Customer Helpline
- Free fraud protection*
- Online Card Services – this account is set up with paperless statements. To access your statement simply register with our Online Card Services, where you'll also be able to check your balance, transaction history, view your PIN, manage your Direct Debits, balance transfers and much more
Whenever you use your card – and at no extra cost to you – MBNA will pay Breakthrough:
- Up to £40 when you use your card within 90 days of account opening**
- 25p for every £100 you spend on card purchases
- £2 for every year that you continue to use the card
** Minimum payment £5, maximum payment £40. Breakthrough will receive £40 if you apply for the credit card using the link on this page.
Representative example 16.9% p.a. variable on card purchases. This is equivalent to 16.9% APR representative variable based on a credit limit of £1,200.
It all adds up to a great deal for you.
Apply for a Breakthrough Breast Cancer Credit Card or call 0800 028 2440 and quote 'Breakthrough Breast Cancer'
*If your card is lost or stolen, you’ll incur no liability for fraudulent use of your card provided you notify us as soon as you realise your card is missing or you notice any unusual transactions on your account.
Promotional rates will no longer apply from the beginning of any statement period during which you have breached your terms and conditions, for example if you haven’t paid on time or have gone over your credit limit. You cannot transfer balances between MBNA accounts.
The Breakthrough Breast Cancer credit card is issued by MBNA Limited. Registered Office: Stansfield House, Chester Business Park, Chester, CH4 9QQ. Registered in England number 2783251. MBNA Limited is authorised by the Financial Conduct Authority under the Payment Services Regulations 2009, Register Number: 204487 for the provision of payment services and authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority for general insurance business. MBNA's consumer credit activities are licensed by the Office of Fair Trading.
Credit is available, subject to status, only to UK residents aged 18 or over. Calls may be monitored and/or recorded for quality and training purposes and for compliance with regulations.