Benefits to us
To date MBNA has contributed more than £1.83 million to Breakthrough Breast Cancer.
Whenever you use your card – and at no extra cost to you – MBNA contributes:
- Up to £40 when you use your card within 90 days of account opening**
- 25p for every £100 you spend on card purchases
- £2 for every year that you continue to use the card
** Minimum payment £5, maximum payment £40. Breakthrough will receive up to £40 if you apply for the credit card using the link on this page.
Benefits to you
- 0% for up to 24 months from the date your account is opened on balance transfers (2.99% handling fee) made in the first 90 days of account opening
- 0% for up to 24 months from the date your account is opened, on money transfers (4% handling fee) made in the first 90 days of account opening
- 0% for three months on card purchases from the date your account is opened
- No annual fee
- Free fraud protection*
- Online Card Services
Representative example 18.9% p.a. variable on card purchases. Equivalent to 18.9% APR representative variable based on a credit limit of £1,200.
Apply for a Breakthrough Breast Cancer Credit Card or call 0800 028 2440 and quote 'Breakthrough Breast Cancer'
*You will not be liable for fraudulent transactions online or on the high street (including Contactless transactions), providing you tell us as soon as you notice any unusual transactions or you can’t find your card.
Promotional rates will no longer apply from the beginning of any statement period during which you have breached your terms and conditions, for example if you haven’t paid on time or have gone over your credit limit. You cannot transfer balances between MBNA accounts.
The Breakthrough Breast Cancer Credit Card is issued by MBNA Limited. Registered Office: Stansfield House, Chester Business Park, Chester, CH4 9QQ. Registered in England number 2783251. MBNA Limited is authorised by the Financial Conduct Authority under the Payment Services, Regulations 2009 Register Number: 204487 for the provision of payment services, and authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority for general insurance business. MBNA’s consumer credit activities are licensed by the Office of Fair Trading.
Credit is available, subject to status, only to UK residents aged 18 or over. Calls may be monitored and/or recorded for quality and training purposes and for compliance with regulations.