[ node--event--full.tpl : 'full']
- Start date Sunday 06 April
- Phone 020 7025 2426
- Distance 26.2 miles
- Event type
- Office: Preston Park, Preston Road Brighton BN1 6HN United Kingdom
How to take part
Public entry for the Brighton Marathon 2014 is now closed, however, you can still apply for one of Breakthrough’s free guaranteed places, for which we ask for a fundraising pledge of £800.
If you have your own place with the race organiser or want to find out more information, please complete our enquiry form. We will get back to you within 48 hours and provide you with further details.
The Brighton Marathon takes place on a fairly fast and flat course, with beautiful views of the sea and the South Downs. If you decide to join the 10,000 runners as part of Team Breakthrough, you will receive:
- A free running vest and fundraising pack
- A post-race reception located near to the finish line
- A massage after the event
- The loudest cheerers on the course to help you round!
- Advice and support from our dedicated running team