- Start dateSunday 07 September
- End dateSunday 07 September
- Phone08080 100 200
- Distance54 miles
- Recommended sponsorship£100 per person
- Event type
LocationClapham Common London LND SW4 9DE United Kingdom
Join us to cycle the iconic route from London to Brighton.
How to take part
Registration for this event is now open!
Simply complete the registration form and we'll send you your free fundraising pack to help you get started.
About the event
The 54 mile ride from London to Brighton follows a classic and popular route, and with over 3,000 people taking part on the day it will be a fun and memorable day out.
A reasonable level of fitness is required to complete the event and you will need a bike that is in good condition. The event starts from Clapham Common from 6.30am and ends by the seaside in Brighton City Centre.
If you join our team you will receive the following:
- fundraising pack full of hints, tips and inspiration
- a pink t-shirt to wear during your fundraising and on your cycle
- full, personalised support from the Active Events Team
- additional fundraising materials on request