- Start dateSaturday 23 May
- End dateSunday 24 May
- Phone08080 100 200
- Distance100km, 56km or 44km
- Registration fee£49 for 100k, £39 for 56km/44km
- Recommended sponsorship£475 for 100k, £295 for 56km/44km
- Event type
LocationRichmond Upon Thames United Kingdom
How to take part
For full information on the Challenge, what's included when you register, the route and FAQs please visit the London 2 Brighton Challenge website. You can also download the London 2 Brighton Challenge brochure.
If you have any event related questions, please email the Action Challenge team at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 020 7609 6695.
About the event
The London 2 Brighton Challenge is one of the UK’s greatest endurance events. Most of the 3,000 challengers will walk the 100km; some will jog it, and many will run it as an ultra-marathon. However you take it on, it’s a test of determination and stamina. It could be the most rewarding experience of your life.
Half Challenges with 56km and 44km route options are available too.
- WALK IT! - at a pace that suits you
- RUN IT! - it's an ideal event to ‘up’ your distance
- JOG IT! - run a bit, walk a bit - you choose
- Choose your distance - 100km, 50km or 44km - it's your challenge
- Join as a team or as an individual
- Free hot meals, free drinks and snacks en route
- Pace walkers, marshals, medics, massage
- Corporate packages available
- Teams of five or more receive a free technical t-shirt each
- Relay option available – a team of four can each take on 25km
- 100km runner trophies for the fastest man and woman
- Finishers' medal, t-shirt and a glass of bubbly