[ node--event--full.tpl : 'full']
- Start date Friday 10 May
- Phone 020 7280 4289
- Distance 100km
- Registration fee £49
- Recommended sponsorship £300
- Event type
- Office: Olympic Park Stratford E20 United Kingdom
You may have seen our iconic London to Cambridge bike ride by day; now here is the London to Cambridge bike ride by night. Be the first to cycle in this new overnight ride to support Breakthrough Breast Cancer.
How to take part
You can register directly with the event organisers to secure your own place.
Registration costs just £49 and each participant has a fundraising target of £300.
London to Cambridge Moonriders is an exciting, mass participation night cycle, open to riders of mixed abilities and paces. Join this ride for the thrill of riding on deserted roads from Capital to City to be greeted in a picturesque park in the heart of Cambridge with the rising sun and a well deserved hearty breakfast.
Highlights of the cycle
- Fully signed and controlled route
- Rest stops and hot meals on route
- Support rides, bike mechanics and vehicle cover
- Enter as an individual or assemble a team
- Ride at your own pace
- Rider breakfast – family, friends, supporters welcome
Be part of Team Breakthrough
Join our team to support our life-saving breast cancer work and we’ll support you in the following ways:
- A fundraising pack full of hints, tips and inspiration
- A pink Breakthrough t-shirt to wear during your fundraising and on your cycle
- Full support from the Breakthrough Events Team
- Additional fundraising materials on request