[ node--event--full.tpl : 'full']
- Start date Sunday 04 August
- Phone 020 7280 4289
- Distance 100 miles
- Event type
- Office: Queen Elizabeth Olympic Park London E20 United Kingdom
How to take part
The deadline to register for the 2013 Prudential RideLondon-Surrey 100 event has now closed. If you are interested in cycling for us in 2014, please email email@example.com and we will send you information about entering as soon as possible.
For more information about the race visit the Prudential RideLondon-Surrey 100 website.
About the event
Taking inspiration from the Olympic road race, RideLondon 100 will start in the Queen Elizabeth Olympic Park in Stratford. The course then follows closed roads through the city and London’s iconic landmarks and into Surrey's picturesque country roads and rolling hills, taking on the famous Box Hill before coming back to the capital to a triumphant finish on the Mall.
Join Team Breakthrough in the RideLondon 100 and we’ll support you in the following ways:
- A fundraising pack full of hints, tips and inspiration
- A pink t-shirt to wear during your fundraising and on your cycle
- Full support from the Active Events Team
- Additional fundraising materials on request
- Support on the day – plenty of cheerers to give you lots of pedal power