[ node--event--full.tpl : 'full']
- Start date Tuesday 31 December
- Phone 020 7280 4289
- Further reading View available downloads
- Event type
- Other Active
The ultimate high
If you want to raise your pulse while raising money for Breakthrough, taking on an exhilarating skydive is the perfect challenge. You'll experience the ultimate rush as you free-fall from 10,000 feet at more than 120 miles per hour and then safely parachute to earth.
Choose from three types of skydive: Tandem, Static Line, or Accelerated Free-Fall
- Choose a date that suits you, up to six months in advance
- Choose your local airfield from one of over 20 across the UK
- Receive comprehensive, on-the-day training from qualified professionals
How to take part
Registration is £70 and the minimum fundraising target is £395 in England and Wales and £450 in Scotland and Northern Ireland.
You can register directly with the event organisers or, if you want to find out more, please complete our enquiry form. We will get back to you within 48 hours and provide you with more detailed information. You can also download our enquiry pack.
Sign up today and you'll get:
- A fundraising pack
- Full fundraising support from the Breakthrough Breast Cancer Events Team
You can also download our guide to writing a skydive press release.