Here are the terms and conditions of our Text to Win competition:
There are three prizes available to win through our competition:
1. The prize consists of a flight for the winner and a guest on a private Eclipse jet from London (Northolt/Blackbushe/Biggin Hill) to Cannes; Paddock Club tickets which include full hospitality for the winner and a guest for the final qualifying race on Saturday 24 May 2014 and race day on Sunday 25 May 2014 for the Monaco Grand Prix 2014; return flight via private Eclipse jet for the winner and a guest from Cannes back to London (Northolt/Blackbushe/Biggin Hill). Flight date is to be agreed with Sir Bobby’s Breakthrough campaign organisers and is subject to availability. Winners must bring valid identification. The Organisers accept no responsibility for winners or winners’ companions who lose or fail to bring their identification.
2. The prize does not include transportation to and from Cannes and Monaco for the winner and a guest; or accommodation for the winner and a guest.
3. Transportation and accommodation for the duration of the stay must be sourced and financed by the prize winner.
1. The prize consists of an opportunity for the winner and a guest to watch an England men’s senior training session, to be decided by The FA, ahead of watching an international fixture at Wembley Stadium, also to be decided by The FA. The winner will also be presented with an England shirt signed by members of the senior men’s squad.
2. The winner and their guest will also receive match-day hospitality in The FA Club for two.
3. The guest must be ten years or over to access the FA Club.
4. The prize is not transferable and the international fixture game tickets are subject to the normal ticketing terms and conditions.
1. The prize consists of two VIP tickets to the 2014 Champions League Final in Portugal, including accommodation. The winner plus guest will see the 2014 Champions League Final at Estádio da Luz in Lisbon, Portugal. The prize includes full match-day hospitality plus accommodation for two.
2. The accommodation will be for two people for two nights.
3. The accommodation will be agreed with the prize donor (Heineken) and food and drink other than the match-day hospitality is not included.
4. The prize does not include flights or transportation to or from the Estádio da Luz.
The following terms and conditions apply to all three prizes
1. The draw is open to residents of the UK aged 18 and over, excluding employees and their immediate families of The Sir Bobby Robson Foundation, Breakthrough Breast Cancer, West Suffolk Hospital and the Ipswich NHS Trust (“the Organisers”), their agents and anyone else professionally connected with the promotion.
2. The promotional period starts at 00:01am on 29 June 2013 and closes for text entry at 23.59pm on 31 October 2013. Postal entries close at midday on 2 November 2013.
3. To enter, simply text BOBBY to 83222. This will cost 50p plus your standard network rate. On entry, you will receive a message confirming your entry. If you do not wish to make a donation, you should reply to the number given quoting ‘STOP’ within 45 minutes of sending the first text. If an entrant does not text 'STOP' within 45 minutes of receiving text confirmation of their entry, the £3 donation will be deducted from their account.
4. Bobby's Breakthrough Campaign beneficiaries will receive at least £0.20 from every entry and £3 from every donation made.*
5. Of the net funds raised from the text-to-win competition, 50% will benefit The Sir Bobby Robson Foundation at Newcastle upon Tyne Hospitals NHS Charity (No 1057213), 30% Breakthrough Breast Cancer (No 1062636) and in Scotland (No SC039058), 10% West Suffolk Hospital (No 1049223) and 10% Ipswich NHS Trust Charitable Funds (No 1048827).
6. Text entries that are received after the competition closing date will not be counted but will incur the cost of a standard network rate text and may still incur the 50p entry charge and £3 donation.
7. Text entries that are incomplete or contain an incorrect keyword will be deemed invalid and will not count as an entry, but may still be liable for entry costs (plus standard network costs).
8. No more than ten text entries per person per day will be allowed during the promotional period.
9. Bobby's Breakthrough Campaign and its associated beneficiaries (Breakthrough Breast Cancer, the Sir Bobby Robson Foundation, West Suffolk Hospital and Ipswich NHS Trust) does not accept any liability for any entries which are a result of any technical malfunction whether through a website failure, lack of network service, service provider failure, virus or other technical malfunction for any entries which are lost, misdirected, delayed or corrupted. The Organisers do not accept any liability for any malfunction which means that entrants are unable to cancel their donation nor for any loss arising from entry to this competition.
10. The alternative method of entry into the Prize Draw is to send your name and telephone number on a postcard to Bobby Prize Draw, Breakthrough Breast Cancer, Weston House, 246 High Holborn, London WC1V 7EX. To be included in the draw, these postal entries must arrive before the closing date.
11. A prize winner for each of the three prizes will be drawn from all qualifying entries received by the closing date.
12. The winner will be drawn at random under independent supervision within 72 hours of the closing date for postal entries. Winners will be notified by telephone within 24 hours of the draw being made. In the event that contact cannot be made within a further 24 hours, The Organisers reserve the right to withdraw prize entitlement and award the prize to a reserve drawn at the same time as the original.
13. There are no cash alternatives to the prize and it cannot be sold, exchanged, transferred or bartered.
14. Any winners or companions who have been advised not to participate in the prize for any reason, whether medical or otherwise, should inform The Organisers. The Organisers may refuse to allow a winner or companion the prize at its sole discretion. In such circumstances The Organisers shall have no liability for any loss of any kind incurred by the winner or companion.
15. The Organisers shall have no liability for loss of any kind in the event that it has to cancel the prize or alter the time, date or location of the prize.
16. By entering this competition, all entrants accept the terms and conditions and consent to filming and/or photography of the prize and/or any prize event.
17. By entering the competition, all entrants and companions of winners grant The Organisers their permission to use and reproduce the photographs and/or footage throughout the world for any purpose in any media including but not limited to, its use in full or edited or amalgamated form on television programmes of any kind.
18. The winners and their companions may be required to take part in post-event publicity and entry shall be deemed to be consent to take part in such publicity as required by The Organisers.
19. The winners’ names and counties will be available upon request by writing to: Bobby Prize Draw, Breakthrough Breast Cancer, Weston House, 246 High Holborn, London WC1V 7EX after 15 November 2013.
20. Personal data will be taken where necessary from all entries received but shall be limited to those details reasonably necessary for the administration of the competition. This information may be shared with Sir Bobby’s Breakthrough Campaign and its associated beneficiaries (Breakthrough and The Sir Bobby Robson Foundation) and any other third party reasonably involved in the competition without liability to The Organisers or such third parties.
21. The text donation service provider is Vir2 Ltd, Queens Lodge, Bridge St, Wickham, Hants, PO17 5JJ. The text service customer helpline is 033 066 00425.
Sir Bobby’s Breakthrough Campaign and its associated beneficiaries (Breakthrough and The Sir Bobby Robson Foundation) may phone or write to you to keep you updated about our work and opportunities to support us.
We would like to assure you that we do not send spam texts and numbers will not be passed on to other marketing firms. If you have changed your mind or you do not wish to receive any further communication from the campaign or associated beneficiaries in the future please contact us through the following method:
Text OFFSIDE to 70300. This text will be charged at your standard network rate.
*Bobby’s Breakthrough Campaign beneficiaries are The Sir Bobby Robson Foundation at Newcastle upon Tyne Hospitals NHS Charity (No 1057213), Breakthrough Breast Cancer (No 1062636) & in Scotland (No SC039058), West Suffolk Hospital (No 1049223) and Ipswich Hospital NHS Trust Charitable Funds (No 1048827).
Of the net funds raised 50% will benefit The Sir Bobby Robson Foundation at Newcastle upon Tyne Hospitals NHS Charity, 30% Breakthrough Breast Cancer, 10% West Suffolk Hospital and 10% Ipswich Hospital NHS Trust Charitable Funds.